Saturday, November 8, 2014

Major & Boomer

This morning Boomer was right at the door to see me again. He must have heard me coming! There were 3 deer out in the front yard when I came by. Very neat to see them so close! Major heard us inside and came in to say hi. The boys waited patiently for their breakfast. After they finished, I cleaned up their dishes. They both had wandered outside, so I went to join them for a bit. To my surprise, I joined eyes with a deer in their yard! It stood ever so still, watching my every move. The dogs didn't even seem to notice it. Funny! This evening I saw Major was sitting out back by the door. He gave me a loud bark when he heard me pull up! Haha. Boomer, was of course, already inside waiting for me. The boys were excited for their dinner as usual! I got their food ready and delivered it to them at their spots. Major got his shot, then they both proceeded to lick their dishes clean. After I rinsed them out, I joined the boys outside. No deer in their yard this evening. I did see them out front again though! The boys were busy wandering around a bit. Major stood by me for awhile to get some pets as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment