Friday, November 7, 2014

Rusty & Pip

This evening I walked in and stepped over a few things. Not sure if they were there before, or if the pups knocked some things over. I moved them out of the way, and heard Rusty coming up to me in the dark. He and I said hi. I got the door open and the light on so we could see. The pups wandered inside with me. I sat on the floor and miss Pip came up to me right away to sniff at me. She even let me pet her! Rusty came over and rolled to his back on the floor. He wanted some belly rubs! Haha. I think Pip got a little jealous, so she squeezed in a little closer for some pets as well. When it was time, Rusty wandered into his bed. Pip watched me closely, so I could tell she was a little nervous. She wandered in though and did very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment