Saturday, November 8, 2014

Pokey

This afternoon I came in and didn't hear a peep from Pokey when I called for him. I found him lounging on the back of his chair by the window. He hopped down and followed me outside. Then, he was ready for his pets! He put his paws on my knee, heiny wagging happily. I pet him awhile, then he wandered off to explore. Later today I found Pokey lounging in the same spot. He was all curled up on the back of his chair. I came to get him, then he followed me out back. Tonight, the neighbor pup was outside. He was barking at me, do Pokey ran over to the fence to say hi. Pokey sat at the front of the yard awhile and watched the neighborhood from there. People were outside doing things, and kids were running around playing. When it was time, Pokey came in and I made sure he still had enough food and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment