Saturday, November 8, 2014

Rusty & Pip

This morning I came in and let the pups out. They both ran outside to go do their business quick. I went to the back to check on their food and water, then sat down. Rusty hopped up in the chair next to me and snuggled a bit. Miss Pip was pacing laps around the yard, watching me closely. I went and sat on the ground to see if she'd come by me again. Rusty came and laid in front of me, wanting some belly rubs! He even barked if I'd stop. Haha. I could tell Pip wanted to come close, she even made a few attempts, but just was too nervous yet. Maybe she'll let me pet her again tonight. This evening the pups wandered inside when I opened the door. Pip went straight into her bed. Rusty came and laid by me as I sat on the floor. He wanted a few belly rubs of course! I think he got a little chilly this evening. His little teeth were chattering! Haha. I felt his ears were cool, so I warmed them up in my hands. Little bud didn't take long, before he went to go snuggle with miss Pip in their bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment