Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Zoe & Bella

This morning I got in and checked around quick as I let the ladies outside. They did great overnight again. It was a beautiful morning outside. The girls and I stayed out and watched the sunrise. The girls would wander over now and again for a few pets, then they'd go off and do their own thing. Zoe kept busy running laps along the fence. There was a big flock of geese out there today, so every time they flew by, Zoe ran along with them. Haha. Later, we went in and tried to get them to eat their breakfast. They both had eaten more of their food after I left last night, so that was good! Before I left, they each got a couple treats. I stopped by in the afternoon today to give the girls a quick potty break. Zoe laid in the grass and got some sunbathing in. This evening, Bella was watching me from the couch as I came in. When I was ready for them, she leapt off the couch and started zooming towards me to say hi! I think someone is starting to feel better. :) I saw she had eaten some more for me as well. The girls and I headed outside. It was amazing out! Lots of stuff was happening outside, so the girls got some people watching in. Zoe saw another puppy dog and kept talking to it. Bella was in a playful mood tonight. She got Zoe all riled up and the girls had fun zooming all over the yard, chasing each other! Then, Bella went and grabbed her ball and brought it over. She kept squishing it in her mouth, but did not want to give it up! Haha. Later, we went inside and I got them situated for the night. They got a couple treats before I left too.

No comments:

Post a Comment