Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chica & Paco

Today I opened the door, looked to my left and saw miss Chica sitting right at eye level! Haha. She sniffed at me and I pet her hello. Meanwhile, I heard Paco meow, and he ran and attached himself to my legs. He was weaving in and out around my legs as I walked to the kitchen. Chica hopped up on the counter for some more pets, while I got their snack ready. I let them work on that, while I scooped their boxes. Paco was much more interested in getting attention! I sat on the floor with them when I was finished. Paco was such a lovey boy today. He was flopping around and rubbing his face on me, purring away loudly. Chica came and sat on the other side of me. I got Paco to play with one of the feather toys for a bit. Miss Chica wandered out to the patio to do some sunbathing. Paco followed her out to see what she was up to, then came back to play. I had both kitties playing with the big yellow feather toy for awhile as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment