Sunday, October 19, 2014

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I came in and no one came to see me. :( I went into the bedroom to see if the kitties were in there. Yep! They were snuggled on the bed together. I pet them hello, then went to get their food ready and take care of their other things. I went and sat in the living room, turned on the fireplace even, and called for them. I guess they were too comfy where they were! I turned the cozy fireplace back off and went to see them. As soon as I knelt down to pet them, Oreo got up and went out to go eat. Little goober! Haha. I stayed and pet Stuffy. He sure enjoyed that, and sprawled out across the blanket, stretching his paws way out. Stuffy purred away. Oreo never came back to see me. He was just content sitting in the dining room. I bet he'll come love on me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment