Sunday, October 19, 2014

Jackson

This morning I opened the door and little Jackson came wandering over right away. He snuggled himself close and gave me a big hug. He was so excited he was tinkling a little. I let him get that out of his system and settle down a minute, before we went in. He helped me get his breakfast ready, then he sat with me for some pets. I asked if he wanted to go for a walk, and he got so excited! He ran out into the garage with me to get him ready to go. We took a nice little stroll around the block. When we got back, we sat in the kitchen and he worked on eating his breakfast. After he ate all that he was going to, we went and sat on the floor in the living room. He snuggled up in my lap and would lay back for his tummy rubs. When it was time, he went back outside and I threw his bone for him. He did very well this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment