Monday, October 20, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This morning I arrived and it was just starting to rain out. I got Ruby out quick so she could potty. Rusty came along as well, then we went in for their breakfast. I gave him the last of his good pills this morning, since he was pretty itchy again yesterday. My allergies were bad today too! Haha. I got the turtles some more food and fresh water, then went to see Salem. She was quite talkative again, and she sure didn't want to wait for me to scoop her box or take care of her other stuff! She had to follow along to help me get her more water. Finally, she got her long awaited pets! The pups and I went out again so Ruby could have another potty break. I let Ranger come out and join them this time. By now it was down-pouring outside, so Ruby was ready to head in. I locked those two in, then let Mr. Charlie come out for his turn. I got all four pups some food and water. Charlie and Ranger stuck pretty close to me. They didn't seem to like the thunder. When it was time, I put the boys back in their beds. This afternoon, the rain was far gone. Ruby came out to go potty. She took a little convincing again, but finally went. She and Rusty explored a little while, and Ranger sat with me for some pets. He really is a sweet little cutie. Ranger got to come out when the other two headed back inside. Those two wandered around for awhile. He did well and didn't get into any mischief. This evening I got Rusty and Ruby their dinners quick, then we headed outside. They did their business, while I fed the kiddos in the pasture. Ranger got to come out and visit awhile too. Ruby wandered around and explored. Rusty and I got some fetch time in, until it was their turn to go inside. I fed the four pups, and Charlie got to stretch his legs for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment