Saturday, August 30, 2014

Bella, Louie & Chico

This morning I let everyone out of their beds. Louie was quite a bit disoriented when he got out and was walking behind the recliner and trying to figure out where he was. I got him to follow me out to the back door and he had a little trouble bumping into things along the way. Poor little guy. Chico hung out in his bed a little while, but eventually joined us outside. I got Louie his medicine while Bella was working on her breakfast. Chico hung out on the table and supervised. Haha. They all wandered around this morning and did their business. I put the other two inside for a little bit, while I fed Louie. He wasn't interested in eating, but I left it outside with him in case he was hungry later. This afternoon I let Chico and Bella out. This time Chico zoomed out of his bed! I let Louie in and he seemed to be having some trouble getting around. He laid on the floor for awhile and that's when I called. The other two were outside doing their thing. I let them in and got them their peanut butter snacks, then got Louie cozy in his bed. I made sure he had access to water if he got up later. This evening I let Bella and Chico outside. Louie did get up and made his way out too. His back end didn't seem to want to cooperate the greatest, but at least he was up and moving more than earlier. He drank a bunch of water and took breaks to lay down. When it was time, i got them all tucked in for the night. Louie got his medicine, but he wasn't hungry again. I put his bowl in by him, so maybe he'll eat later.

No comments:

Post a Comment