Friday, August 29, 2014

Bella, Louie & Chico

This evening Bella was quite excited to see me! She couldn't decide whether to say hi or to go outside, so she kept running back and forth between me and the hallway. Haha. She ran outside while I went to check on Louie quick. He got up when he heard me out there. He stumbled around a bit at first, but then he was getting around ok. I went in to get his medicine and dinner ready. I gave his medicine outside, then put Bella in so he could eat. It took a minute, but then he ate very well. He finished it all off for me. I went back in to see what Chico was up to, since he hadn't come out yet. He was just chillin' in his bed. I assume he was protecting some snacks! I finally got him to come out with me, then we joined the others outside for awhile. When it was time, I got them all tucked in with their bedtime snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment