Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I let everyone out when I arrived. Zoie was busy collecting toys on her way out. Once we got out there, I realized she brought her purple bowl out with her too! What a goodball. They all had a potty break, then we went in for breakfast. Everyone ate well, then back outside for some more playtime. This afternoon I had to go get Coley from his bed. He must have been napping! He came out and did a big stretch, then we went to get the other two. It was pretty hot out this afternoon. They all did some lounging and sunbathing. Zoie was busy running around and collecting her toys into a pile. Eventually, they all wanted to go in to cool off. I gave Cole his pill, then made sure they all had enough water. I guess Coley wanted to go lay down, because he kept pushing his nose against the gate. That made me laugh. This evening, all the pups went outside again. They had plenty of entertainment tonight! There were lots of people out and about the neighborhood, kids fishing and a few walking by the fence. That had Sadie and Zoie all worked up and racing around. Even the backyard neighbor pups joined in the fun! Cole sat and pawed at me for attention, while the girls were busy patrolling the yard. They came in for dinner, then later got tucked in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment