Saturday, August 30, 2014

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This afternoon I walked in and spotted Gracie right away. Today, she ran full force right for me, heiny wiggling and super excited! She was bouncing all over the place. Silly girl! I let her out for a potty break quick, since she was so excited. She came in to visit with me, while the other two took their breaks. Gracie grabbed a pink bunny toy and started racing around and shaking it. Then, she just kept trying to crawl under my legs and just soak in as much attention as she could. She cracks me up. I tried to get her to calm down a little, since the kitties were trying to come say hi too, and I didn't want them to get run over! Smudge was sitting safely atop the table. Henry and Charlie snuck in and got some pets when they could. Molly was telling me she wanted to come in, so I let them inside and gave Gracie some time out back to sunbathe. Charlie wandered over for some more attention while Gracie was out. As I was petting him, I noticed Henry was staring at the wall and chattering. He was stalking a fly! This evening, Gracie peeked around the corner to see who was home. The paws started flying! Haha. She runs but barely moves on the slippery floor. I let her potty quick, while I got the pups their dinner. I got the older gals started, then let miss Gracie inside. She was so excited, she didn't know what to do! I convinced her to eat, so she worked on that, taking breaks to get pets while she chewed. She's so silly. Molly and Emma went out after dinner for awhile. Gracie sat with me for some attention. Charlie wanted some love too, so he hopped on the table next to me. When it was time, I told Gracie to go to her bed. She kept picking Emma's kennel and I couldn't get her to switch. I didn't want to freak her out, so we went with it for tonight. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment