Saturday, August 30, 2014

Chica & Paco

Today both kitties came running from the bedroom when I arrived. Paco was really wanting some attention! He kept meowing and walking in front of me, and nearly tripped me twice! Haha. I stopped to love on him for a minute, then I cleaned their box and got them their snacks. Chica had hers on the counter. Paco wanted to help me water the outside plants today, but I made him stay in. I wasn't sure if he knew the rules yet, like Chica does. The kitties were both ready to chase the feather toys today! I saw after I had left yesterday, they continued and took one into the kitchen, almost tucking it in next to the fridge. Chica took a break to sit next to the tv to groom. She came back down for a little more playtime before I left. Paco was busy zoom zooming the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment