Thursday, July 10, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

It was down-pouring rain today when I came to see the pups. I let Ruby out and she went for the door. She stopped when she got to it. She only had to look out the doggie door and see that she didn't want to go out! Haha. She was about to high tail it the other way, but I stopped her and had her go out. I went out and braved the rain with her. Poor little lady was terrified, but she knew what she had to do. Of course, just as she was about to go there was a loud crack of thunder. I stood out by her and encouraged her to go and she did. Then, we ran back inside. Such a good girl! I went to see what Rusty was up to and he was hanging out in his chair like usual. Ruby had gone to the bedroom. I went to check on her and little Salem came out to say hi. She was pretty lovey today and wanted a few chin scratches.

No comments:

Post a Comment