Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy met me in the kitchen when I arrived. She walked around doing her purr - meow and was making laps to walk next to me and rub up against the dining table too. It was down-pouring when I got there, so the plants didn't need any watering. Sadi was sitting in by the food. I got her her medicine, then she and Stormy ate a little while I did my things. Sadi was already done by the time I was, so we went to our spot. She got brushed for awhile. She had an itchy chin today! She kept trying to itch her chin on the brush, then her little back leg was going. So good! Haha. Stormy played a little with her feather toy, but mostly she just wanted to relax. This evening Sadi was sleeping soundly in her bed. Her nose looked great tonight. After she got her meds, I put her back in her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment