Thursday, July 10, 2014

Chica & Paco

This morning I saw the kitties had moved some things around! They somehow flipped over that kitty scratching wave and moved it to the middle of the room. Haha. Little Paco was attacking my legs as soon as I walked in! By attacking, I mean he was trying to love on me as much as he could! He's such a cute little booger. He kept meowing and purring loudly. Chica hopped up on the counter and wanted lots of love too. It was raining like crazy today, so I just tended to the inside things. The kitties worked on their little snack while I did that. When I was done, we had fun playing with their feather toys. Paco kept trying to steal Chica 's toy today, so I had to be sneaky about distracting him. Soon he was only interested in getting pet! They will be very happy for their momma to be home soon to love on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment