Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bella, Louie & Chico

This morning we had some storms going. It was just pouring rain! I let the pups out of their beds. They all ran out, then stopped on the patio to figure out what they wanted to do. Bella ran out, no problem. She was even having fun running around out there for a minute. The other two did their business, then came inside. Bella had enough when the thunder started cracking. She went in too and sat in the doorway, looking outside. She'd look back towards me with a sad face. No fun today! I had Louie come out on the patio with me in the dry area to eat his breakfast. He actually ate well this time. Towards the end he was shaking a little, nervous with the thunder. I let him in as soon as he was done. I got everyone some treats to work on, since they all stayed in today. This afternoon, it was still just dumping rain on us. I let the kiddos out of their beds for awhile. They would venture out a little, but not for long. For the most part, they hung inside with me and lounged around. This evening, it had finally stopped raining. The kiddos all raced outside and had a blast. I made sure the door was closed so they couldn't track mud all over. Louie wasn't interested in his tuna meal, so he got his medicine via syringe again tonight. It was quick easy, then he had more time to play since they were cooped up inside most of the day. All three spent some time eating their kibble, then running around. I got them somewhat dried off and cleaned up, then we went straight to their beds. They all got some more snacks for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment