Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chica & Paco

Today both the kitties came running when they heard me. Little Paco was attached to my legs almost instantly, walking between them as I walked. I had to be careful so I didn't step on him! I could hear his little motor running. I got them a little snack to work on, while I took care of everything else. When I was done, they were ready for some attention. They had moved their feather toys to different areas, so it took a minute for me to find them. I had both kitties chasing them all over. Paco is so quick! They need to learn how to let go though, so we can keep playing. Haha! Chica amazed me at how high she can jump! She was quite entertained with the stick part of the toy today as well. (Since she already had the feather part lol.) She went and lounged on her little scratching wave shaped thingy for awhile. Paco spent some time getting pet as he rolled around and purred away. They're both so sweet! I couldn't get a good photo of Mr. Paco today. He's too wiggly!

No comments:

Post a Comment