Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Rusty & Ruby

This afternoon I let Ruby out and she headed outside right away. I went to the front room and found Rusty laying in his chair. He hopped down, grabbed his purple ball, and away we went. Ruby was waiting on the patio for us. When she saw we had come out, she wandered to the grass to do her business. She even had fun rolling around for a bit! She and Rusty relaxed and soaked up some sun. It was another toasty day, so after that, they were ready to cool off inside. I went to the front room to see what they were up to and they weren't in there. I went down the hall and found them in the bedroom. They both looked up at me and had that look on their faces, like they might be looking for trouble! Haha. They were being good, just happily working on their rawhides.

No comments:

Post a Comment