Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Bella, Louie & Chico

Louie ate all of his dinner for me overnight. I let all the kids out and it was nice and cool this morning. Later, Chico came in and was guarding his hoard of treats in his bed! Haha. Once I finally got them all back outside I had Louie come in for his breakfast. He was being pretty silly this morning and was galloping all over the house. He ate most of his food, so I put the rest outside with him later on. Back outside, the other two were busy taking turns to eat. Bella sat next to me when she was done for a little attention. Chico hopped up on the table for some pets as well. This afternoon Bella and Chico both raced outside. Bella lounged around in the grass and soaked up some sun. Chico was having fun rolling around in the grass a lot. While those two were having fun, Louie was busy eating some kibble. Louie came in for the afternoon with the other two. There wasn't much of a breeze at all, so it felt a little hotter than yesterday. This evening the pups raced outside, one by one. I got Louie's dinner ready and had him come in. He was bouncing around again tonight, and not interested at all. I told him earlier that we were going to do his medicine different if he wasn't going to eat the tuna well for me. Haha! Tonight, I decided to get a small bit of it to squirt in his mouth to see how he'd do with that. (That's how I'm used to giving that anyways.) He actually did really great! He took the little I gave him, then came back after getting some more bouncing around in, a few more times until he got the full dose. He's been eating the kibble well all day, so I just don't think he's that hungry. But, he didn't seem to have any complaints this way for now. Since that went quick, he got to go back out with the other two for more play time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment