Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy greeted me right away. Today she was sitting on a different chair in the dining room. She went on ahead of me to wait in the food room, while I got their breakfast ready. Sadi was sitting in there this morning as well. I got her her medicine, then set her down to eat. She and Stormy nibbled, while I cleaned their box and got them fresh food and water. In the living room, Sadi was happy for her attention time. She sat and rubbed her chin on my knee as she was brushed. I got Stormy playing with her fishy toy today. She was laying on her back and grabbing onto it. Sometimes, she was more interested in grabbing the string than the toy! Later, she wandered off to eat some more. When Sadi and I were finished, I took her back to eat as well. This evening Sadi was sleeping on the floor in the food room. I got her nosey cleaned up and she took her evening meds. When we were done, I tucked her back in her bed, where it was more comfy. As I was leaving, I spotted Stormy snoozing on the table out on the patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment