Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mac, Abby, Colty & Penny

This evening I opened the door and four brown furry pups came racing inside and were all jumping up and down at my legs! Guess they were a little excited! They followed me to the living room and everyone was trying to get my attention. Penny was jumping up on my lap, Abby was sniffing at me, Mac was at my feet holding his toy, and Colty was also up by my lap. So many cute faces! Abby eventually went to lay on her spot on the back of the couch. I sat on the floor and Penny kept climbing in my lap to say hi. She sure has a lot of energy! Haha. One time, she jumped from the floor up onto my shoulder, then was trying to sneak kisses from behind my head. Colty came and snuggled with me awhile. I was able to toss Mac's toy a few times for him to fetch. They sure kept me busy. Penny kept wrestling around with Colty too. She knows how to keep those boys in line already. Haha. Later, I finally got everyone situated in their appropriate rooms and had them all set up for the night. We're gonna have some fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment