Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy came to visit me in the kitchen. She was purring away as she made her laps back and forth between me and the table. I delivered their breakfast when it was ready. Sadi was in there already, taking a kitty nap next to their food dish. Stormy went to work on eating and Sadi got her morning meds. I let Sadi eat when she was done, while I went to work on the floors. Stormy followed me around for a bit, then went to lounge on her chair. She groomed her face, then just sat and watched me. Haha. When I was done, I went to go brush Sadi for awhile. This evening, I'm pretty sure Stormy was out lounging on her patio. I didn't see her in any of her other spots. Miss Sadi was sitting in the food room. I took her to her spot for her evening meds. She sounded clear tonight, once I got her cleaned up. She's such a good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment