Thursday, June 19, 2014

Chica & Paco

This morning I walked in and saw the kitties got a little crazy while I was gone. Haha! The scratching post was laying on its side and toys were strewn about. Both Chica and Paco heard me come in and they lined up for attention. Paco was attached to my legs while I took care of their things. Miss Chica was lovey dovey today. She hopped up on the counter and wanted some pets and chin scratches. I got them a little more of their yummy canned food for a snack. Paco worked on that while I loved on Chica a bit. I got their kitty toys out and had them both chasing and pouncing and just having a blast! Paco is almost too for me. They both made me laugh, because they'd both grab on and not let go of their toy for awhile. Haha. While Paco was having fun playing, Chica took her turn to snack on some canned food. I have to keep an eye on little Paco when I leave. He thinks he wants to come along and makes a break for the door! I had to be sneaky today. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment