Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Winston

This afternoon Winston slowly made his way out of the kitchen. He seemed to be acting a little bashful today! Haha. I got his leash on and we headed outside. We strolled around for awhile. I gave him some extra time to make sure he did all he needed to do. The sun was quite toasty today. Little man was panting by the time we went in. He still had tons of energy to play though! He was all about his orange monster today. We played tug with that for quite awhile. He was pulling with all his might! If I'd let go, he would stop his growling for a second. He'd walk over and put the toy right by my hand. "Here let me help... you're supposed to hang on while I pull, silly!" Haha. As soon as I moved the tiniest bit, he would start his talking again. He makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment