Thursday, June 19, 2014

Chelsea & Beau

Today I walked in and didn't see any kitties at first. So, I went to the kitchen to fill their dishes. I heard a noise behind me,  then I saw Chelsea climb out of the cupboard! Haha. After I set their water bowl down, I saw Beau walking towards me. He walked right up to me without any hesitation! That sure didn't take long. He knew why I was there I guess! I gave him a few chin scratches, then went to get them their yummy snack. They each worked on that and Chelsea wandered off when she was finished. The kitties both sat with me for a bit to get some attention. Beau eventually got bored and went elsewhere. Chelsea, of course, loved up every minute! I brushed her for a little while. While I was doing that, she walked over to the other brush and started itching her face on it. She then was rolling around on it, brushing herself! Haha! She wasn't too interested in playing with her toys. She just wanted me to keep petting her. Beau came back again for a little more attention before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment