Thursday, June 19, 2014

Mac, Abby, Colty & Penny

This morning I walked in and saw the gate was pushed over. I looked up, then I saw Abby! They all escaped! Haha. Penny was going crazy running laps around the house when she saw I was there. We had a couple boo boos while they were loose, so I worked on picking that up while they went outside. I brought all their things outside for them. We were supposed to have some storms today, but I decided to take a chance and let them stay out a bit, and would come back if need be. I was hoping they could spend a little time today out there at least. They actually got to spend all morning outside! When it started to sprinkle this afternoon, I went and put them all back inside quick. The new plan worked out well. When I returned this evening, all the pups were still in their places. Since they were cooped up for a bit, we headed outside right away. I sat out there with them, and they had extra time for potty breaks before bed. Mac was having fun showing off his toy that he was carrying around. Miss Penny was bouncing up and down at my legs a lot for attention, but then she settled down with a bone she found in the yard. Abby was exploring the yard, then she took a break to eat some dinner. Colty was my little snuggle bug tonight. He hopped up in my lap and sat with me until it was time to go in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment