Thursday, June 19, 2014

Daisy & Figaro

I forgot my phone at home when I went to visit the kitties today, so I apologize for not having any cute pics! Miss Daisy was sitting on her washer and dryer when I got there. I see she left me a message about her living situation... She is not a happy camper! Haha. She left little presents all over. At least the multiple food dish plan has worked so far and she hasn't been throwing up! I got her some food to work on, while I cleaned up her area. I went outside and called for Figaro next. While I was inside getting her some water, she appeared at the door and was watching me. She's been trying to come in when I go through the door lately. I think someone wants to be an inside kitty. ;) I sat out with her for awhile. She was busy nibbling on her food at first, then we got to play time. She's so gentle when she catches her toy! Such a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment