Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Flax

This morning the boys were snuggled on Flax's bed. Boney quickly got up and was following me around again. He tried to sneak in the house again today, when I went to feed the fish. Little goober! When I came back out, he was sitting on his table, ready to be fed. He was being a little spunky this morning, trying to hop from the table to the shelf. Well, that didn't work out well for him. He slipped and fell down, but caught himself half way. So he was just dangling from his front paws, a half a foot from the ground. I helped him down, then went to take some food out for Booty. His bowl was gone again, so at least someone is coming to eat. This afternoon the boys were both awake. I got them some more water, then applied some ointment to Flax's cheek. Boney was wandering around by my legs, so I sat and pet them a bit. Later, Flax got up and wandered outside. Boney and I followed along. It had turned out to be a pretty nice afternoon. The sun was shining and warm. Flax picked a spot in the snow to curl up and relax. There was some perfectly dry pavement he could've laid on, but he wanted to lay in the cool snow instead. Boney was busy exploring and checking out the yard. After a little while, Flax went back to his cozy bed. This evening Boney met me at the door. He followed me around, ready to eat again! He is like a bottomless pit! Haha! I got Flax some dinner as well. Boney had to check that out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment