Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Rusty & Ruby

This afternoon Rusty came running into the kitchen to see me. The little kitten was not far behind him, jumping on a chair to stay out of the way. I let Ruby out and we all headed outside. Rusty had his ball ready for me, as usual. I tossed it for him a couple times. He was more worried  about trying to get the snow off of it! He would paw at it, then it would roll and get more snow on it. So, he would attempt to bite it off. He tried to carry it back with some snow on it, but he wouldn't get far before he'd have to drop it, because it was too cold! It turned out to be a pretty nice afternoon. The sun was out and the snow was melting. We headed in for a little bit. Rusty and Ruby sat on the couch with me to be pet. Our little kitty friend joined us in the living room. He would occasionally swat at Rusty as he'd walk by. He's so funny! Rusty and I went back out to play fetch a little more before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment