Monday, December 9, 2013

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning everyone was excited to go outside. I let them each out, then dried them off. It was time for breakfast, so I put them each in their beds to eat. Sadie and Cole finished quickly. I let Zoie out while the other two were in the living room with me, since that seemed to help yesterday. It worked again. Since she wanted to play, she quickly finished up, so she wouldn't have to protect it. Haha! Sadie and Cole were busy hogging my attention, so Zoie was sitting by the table crying at me. That got Sadie riled up. Then, the girls were racing laps around the table! This afternoon Zoie got plenty of fetch time in after they all went outside. She kept bringing me a tennis ball, so I'd bounce it down the hall for her. The other two were content getting their scratches. This evening Sadie spent awhile outside, enjoying the snow falling. After everyone ate, we spent some time in the living room before bed. Zoie came running in with something I didn't think she should have! Once I got it from her, I realized it was a little dog bootie. I don't know where she got that from! When it was time, I tucked everyone in bed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment