Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today the girls were snuggled on the chair together when I walked in. I got their food ready, then Stormy hopped down and followed me to get started. There was an oopsie on the carpet, so I cleaned that up quick. Then, I woke up Sadi to give her her medicine. She didn't have a lot of discharge to clean up, so she sounded pretty good today. I set her by the food when we were done. Since she didn't want that at the moment, I put her front end in the litter box. She didn't have to use that either, so she headed to the living room. Stormy followed us too, then she sat on her sock. She batted that around for a few minutes, while Sadi got brushed. Stormy wandered off, then came back later for a few chin scratches. I took Sadi to eat a little before I left. As soon as she was done, I put her in the litter box again, and this time she went.

No comments:

Post a Comment