Monday, December 30, 2013

Chipper, RJ, Keaton & Pandora

This evening I walked in the garage and saw the boys. They came inside with me and were pretty excited. As I came in the house, I saw Miss Pandora as she decided to go outside. I took the boys through the kitchen and out to the backyard. They did their business, then we went in so I could read mom's notes. I gave Keaton his allergy pill, and the other boys their treat. Pandora hadn't come back inside yet. So, I filled their food and water bowls. She still wasn't back, so I went outside to try and look for her. All three boys came along and were racing around the yard. I couldn't see her, but I didn't have a great light to search with. Because I was out there, the backyard neighbor's dog wasn't coming inside for them. So, the boys and I went back in. I guess Miss Pandora was a little nervous, so I wasn't able to give her her medicine. I will try again in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment