Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cate, Carson & Bella

This morning Cate and Carson went outside to do their business. Cate went over to the water bucket and licked the giant ice cube that was in there. Nope! Not water. I filled some bowls with water for everyone again this morning. Cate and Carson came in, while the other two went out. Sassy and Gracie both got their morning meds. When they came in, I let the other two back out for a few more minutes, since they drank a bunch. Gracie got one more potty break after she drank and ate her little bit of food. This evening Cate and Carson took their turns outside. I fed the girls while they were out there. When they came in, Cate zoomed into her bed, ready to eat! Sassy and Gracie went outside for a little while. Cate was barking at me like crazy, and I wasn't sure why. Haha. I let those two out again once more before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment