Monday, December 30, 2013

Cate, Carson & Bella

This morning the pups woke up when I came in. I let Cate and Carson out to do their business. Their water bucket was frozen solid, so I got them all some water in their crates. Sassy and Gracie went out when it was their turn. They stayed out for a couple minutes, then came back in and got their medicine. Since Cate had scarfed down her water, I let her out again once more. This evening the first two took their potty break. I got dinner ready and put some fresh water in their bucket outside. Gracie went outside for a bit, while Sassy finished working on her dinner. When I let Sassy out, I saw a shadow of a cat walking on the fence. I thought maybe it was Bella. It was! Except she was still in the garage. I was seeing the shadow of her standing in the window, reflected on the fence. Scared me for a second! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment