Monday, December 30, 2013

Sophie & Roxy

Today I noticed the water was still standing in the yard. It didn't appear to have dried up at all. (If you haven't yet, and are able, be sure to check your email.) When I went out back, I saw right away that the girls were completely muddy! So, we stayed outside today. Sophie had mud half way up her legs and on her belly. I guess they were having fun! They both ran out to the middle of the yard and looked up at the tree. I noticed there was a squirrel up there that they were looking at! The little guy was taunting them. He'd come way down the tree, then would race back up when they got excited, and he'd sit there and screech at the girls. Since they were busy with Mr. Squirrel, they barely cared that I was there. Haha! I got them some food, water and a couple treats before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment