Monday, December 30, 2013

Gracie, Emma, Molly & the kitties

This morning was another cold and chilly one. I let Molly and Emma out right away. There were a couple loose dogs running around out there. That had the girls running along the fence for awhile! Henry and Smudge sat on the table for some attention, while they watched the girls play. Gracie took her turn, and was quick to come in since it was cold out. They all ate their breakfast. I was going to put Gracie in her room before I left. However, she had the door open within two seconds, as I walked away from it! So, I gave up on that. I don't want her to wreck the door. This afternoon Gracie was crazy with excitement when I came in. She waited inside with me, while the other two spend awhile outside. She took a quick break when it was her turn. I saw Micah sitting on the bed again. I walked up to see if he would let me pet him. Once I gave him a little chin scratch, he was all about getting some attention! This evening the girls all took their turns outside before dinner. After they ate, Gracie got some attention. I sat down and she raced under my legs to sit with me. She's my little shadow now! I had to leave her for a couple minutes to scoop boxes. Later, it was time to tuck the girls in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment