Saturday, November 30, 2013

Tilly, Rita, Little Man & Kiki

This morning I let Tilly out as soon as I got there. I made her leave her toy that she had taken to bed with her last night. I got out her breakfast, then got Rita, who was crying in the bathroom. She raced out as soon as I opened the door. We headed right outside. She just wanted to look for Tilly's food. The girls did their business, while I filled Tilly's water. Tilly came over and got a drink from the spigot again. After awhile, Rita and I went in so I could take care of the kitties and the fish. Rita just cried and cried today when I was upstairs cleaning the litter box! Silly girl. When I finished up, I got the girls each a treat. Rita and I went back outside for a little bit, since it was pretty nice out already. This evening Rita and I went outside by Tilly for awhile. It was still quite nice out. When we came in, Tilly grabbed two of her toys! She dropped one though. She was prancing around all happy. Poor Rita kept getting in the way and almost got trampled a few times. She just wanted a heiny scratch! I got the girls each a snack. Miss Rita kept wanting to go outside and bark at the world tonight. Haha! She would go stand by the door, so I thought maybe she had to go potty. But then, she would go to the edge of the patio and just bark. Silly girl! She didn't want to go to bed when it was time either. I had to chase her around the house a little, then she finally went in. Kiki was full of the dickens tonight too. She climbed up to her kitty tower and was chasing Little Man around and swatting at him. Something must be in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment