Saturday, November 30, 2013

Buddy, Bruno & the kitties

This morning I arrived and got the boys ready for our walk. Buddy was excited to get going. The bunnies in the area all scurried away, when they heard us coming! That got Buddy wanting to do some chasing. We got a pretty good walk in this morning. When we got back, it was time for breakfast. Both boys went to work, and finished off their yummy food. Buddy left some of his kibbles, but did pretty well. I glanced over and saw all three kitties waiting for their breakfast in the living room. Angel ran off when she saw me looking, but paused a minute. She kept appearing, then trying to hide again. I almost thought she was going to come up to sniff at me at one point! She seems to be getting slightly more brave each time I see her. This afternoon the boys and I took a really long walk. It was another beautiful afternoon! When we got back home I cleaned up a kitty vomit. Then, Bruno and I got a little fetch in. This evening I didn't see any signs of our friend, so I decided to take the boys out on a walk. It was still very nice out tonight. We were successful in freaking out a neighbor as we walked around in the dark too. Oops! I told them I was just walking my dogs. Then it was ok. Haha! We got a decent walk in tonight. I fed everyone once we got back home. Then I cleaned litter boxes while everyone ate. Bruno played some tug with his duck toy, until it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment