Saturday, November 30, 2013

Giblet & the kitties

This morning I let Giblet out of her bed, then let her out to do her business. The kitties started wandering into the living room when they heard me. Once Gibs came in, I got everyone some fresh water and breakfast. We sat in the living room a bit, and Giblet rolled over for a belly scratch. She does this cute thing where she will paw at me with her front paws when I do that! Oreo was trying to steal away my attention, crawling in between us and into my lap. Later, I got her ready and we went for a walk. This afternoon Giblet and I went outside. It was so nice out! We spent most of our time out there. She was content wandering around and exploring the yard. She would take a breal ro lay in the grass and soak up some sun. While we were out there, Xavier kept pawing at the door. I think he wanted to join us! This evening Giblet met me at the door. She started bouncing around once she saw it was me, and ran to get her squeaky ball. Tonight she got her bear toy out to show me too! We went outside for awhile this evening, since it was so nice out. When we came in, Gibs sprawled out on the floor and rolled around, playing with her bear. She was in a playful mood! Xavier was sitting by me and Gibs bounced over, then galloped after him as he took off, trying to get him to play! She curled up on the couch for awhile after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment