Saturday, November 30, 2013

Tank, C.J., Bella & Bode

This morning the pups heard me pull up, and lined up at the fence to watch me. I met them in the kitchen and got each of them their hot dog snacks, before going to get their breakfast. I made sure Bode had enough food and got him his yummy food. I pet all of them for a bit, before I went to check on Zoey. This morning she had the remaining stuffing pulled out of the bed. She was bouncing around excitedly, when I got in by her. She barely let me pick up the stuffing again. Haha! I found a squeaky toy that she and I played fetch with for a little while. Then, I just sat and scratched her chest and sides, since that's the only way she'd hold still! She's super sweet, just so full of energy. All the others were waiting at the gate for me to return. They were so excited I came back! Even C.J. was bouncing around like crazy. I don't think I ever saw her so full of energy! I sat there, just inside the gate, and pet on them for awhile. Bella ran off and found herself a tennis ball. She was racing around and just having a blast with it... all by herself! She wouldn't let me have it to throw for her. Even Tank had a little crazy spurt, and was hop-running around. It was so funny! Bella didn't like that, so I had to settle everyone down quick. We didn't have any problems though. This evening everyone was happy to see me. We stopped in the kitchen to pet everyone. They all sat for me to get their evening snacks. I got them all some more food. I found that if I stand by Bella's bowl to keep her company, she eats better for me. So Tank and I waited for her in the kitchen. He was pretty much attached to my hand all night! I love him. :) I went to go out and check on miss Zoey. When I got in there I had to call for her. She must have been napping since it was dark out. She leaned up against my legs and I hugged on her and pet her for awhile. I noticed she was limping on her left front leg, so I checked her over. Poor girlie! She hadn't tried to jump up at all, so that must have been why. I hugged on her some more, then made sure she had enough food and water for the night. The three kiddos were waiting for me up at the house. They joined me in the kitchen and all got some attention. When C.J. had enough, she wandered into the garage to lay down. Tank and Bella would have loved for me to pet them all night I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment