Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pappy, Sassy, Oscar & Bear

This morning I was greeted by four happy pups! I said hi to them for a minute. Bear and Oscar were both standing up against my legs, while the other two were dancing circles around me. I went upstairs to wake up the lizards and give them their breakfast. I moved Puff up to her branch, then gave her and Dexter a misty bath. They closed their eyes and enjoyed that. Bear waited outside the door for me. As I went to go down the stairs, he laid down across a step and started itching his back! Haha! Pappy was snoozing on the couch in the living room. We all headed outside since it was nice out again this morning. Sassy immediately hunched down on her front paws, with her heiny in the air, ready to play! I tossed a stick, then everyone went zooming off. Oscar was supervising, making sure they weren't getting carried away with their fun! Haha. Oscar and Bear both laid by me and kept me company. I gave everyone one last treat before I left. We had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment