Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tilly, Rita, Little Man & Kiki

Tonight when I walked in, Little Man came to see me right away. He hopped up on the counter and was flopping around on the paper, while I was trying to read my notes. Silly kitty! Tilly could hear me and she started whining outside. I got miss Rita up and we headed outside. Rita went potty, while Tilly was going crazy with excitement! I tossed the ball for her a couple times, while keeping a close eye on my little escape artist. As soon as Rita was done, we headed inside. The kitties made sure to get up high to stay safe from the commotion! I went upstairs to check on the kitties' things. Tilly had followed along up the stairs. It was a little scary trying to go down with her behind me! Haha! I let her go by, then she tried to stop midway to turn around and come back up to where I was. Goofy lady. Tilly didn't want to go to bed when it was time, so I had to bribe her with a snack. She just wanted to play. Rita got a snack as well, then she went to her room for the night. I didn't get very good pictures tonight, because it was a bit dark and everyone was so excited, they wouldn't hold still. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment