Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Buddy, Bruno & kitties

This evening I came in and called for Buddy. He came up the stairs to see who was home. He was being a little shy, but not bad. He remembered me. I gave Buddy his pills, which he took like a champ. Meanwhile, A.C. and Aspen were both lovin' on the gate. I think they were hungry. Haha! I got them some food quick, on my way to let out Bruno. He was racing circles around me! I headed to the laundry room, where the boys met me to get ready for our walk. We got outside and headed on our way. Well... they got a pretty short walk tonight. As we reached the end of the driveway, I saw a skunk at the end of my light, headed right towards us!!! Luckily, the boys hadn't spotted him yet, so we backed away and headed for the house. They both had gone potty, so that was good. Phew! Back inside, I got Bruno his dinner. He, of course, was too excited to eat. He and I played fetch with his duck toy for awhile. Aspen visited with me while I waited for Bruno to bring his toy back. When it was time, I tucked Bruno in bed. I put his food in there to snack on after I left. As I was closing the gate, I saw Angel in the living room! I've never seen her, except for under a couch or bed. She was quick to hide, when she saw me looking at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment