Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Griffin & Macy

This morning I let Griff and Macy outside. They messed around for awhile, before we headed inside. We went to the kitchen, so they could get a bite to eat. They both came over for some head and back scratches too. We went out a few more times, so Macy wouldn't get too cold being out too long at one time. This afternoon it had gotten kind of nice out. We spent almost the whole time outside! Macy went out and rolled around in the grass, loving the sunshine. Griff and I played fetch for awhile too. They went inside and got a drink, before heading back to their snuggly beds. This evening it had cooled off again. We went outside for a bit. They stayed out for awhile and sniffed around. When they came in, Macy was a bit shivery. She snuggled up to me and got her ears rubbed. Griff just kept looking at me, like I was going to throw a ball for him or something. Silly boy! Later, we went out once more before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment