Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lily

This morning I let miss Lily out and she was hyper with excitement! She bounced circles around me for a bit. When she settled, she snuggled up in the chair with me. Later, I told her to go get her toy. She ran off and came back, shaking her wubba back and forth. We played fetch for awhile. She made me laugh today. I sat on the floor in front of the chair. So then, she hopped up behind me and was trying to get at my ears! She was going all crazy, sneaking from side to side. This evening Lily came out and slathered my face with kisses! She zoomed around and went right for her toy. We played fetch and tug for quite awhile tonight. She would take breaks to hop up on the chair behind me. Lily would then hug the back of my neck and go after my ears again. She makes me laugh! We went to go sit by her bowl for a bit, to see if she would eat for me. Sure enough, all she wanted was a little company, and to know I wasn't going to play without her! Haha! She ate a good amount tonight. Then, it was more playtime. When she started to wear down, she snuggled up in my lap and enjoyed a long back scratch before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment