Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I walked in and there were no kitties to greet me. I went to the kitchen and got their food ready. Thanks for the card!! Still no kitties. I called for them as I headed to the laundry room. I flicked the light on in the bedroom quick to see if anyone was in there. Sure enough, the boys were snuggled on the bed together! I got a couple cute pics, then pet them quick as I left to go clean their boxes. I went to the living room to our spot, thinking the boys would follow shortly. Nope! They must have been cozy where they were. Oreo eventually came to visit. I found the kitty treats in the laundry room, opened it up and gave him a couple. Shortly after, Oreo was already bored with me and wandered off. Stuffy came by to visit just for a minute as well. Maybe tomorrow they will want more attention. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment