Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pappy, Sassy, Oscar & Bear

This evening I was greeted by four very excited pups when I walked in! They were bouncing around like crazy. To my surprise, Sassy wasn't in the least bit apprehensive at all. Yay! I knelt down and got kisses from the big pups. Once they settled a minute, I went to go check on the lizards. I turned off the appropriate lights for the evening, and chatted with Dexter a minute. When I got back downstairs, I made sure the pups had plenty of food. Then, I went to sit on the couch and visit with them. I had Pappy standing in my lap, Sassy sitting on the top of the steps giving me kisses, and Bear laying next to me pawing at me. Poor little Oscar would sneak in for attention where he could, when the others weren't being too crazy. Sassy decided to hop on the couch, crawl behind me, and snuggled up to me on the other side. Oscar replaced her on the top of the steps. Bear was having fun rolling himself up in the blankets. Haha! They made me laugh. Miss Sassy was my little buddy and sat with me the rest of the time. I got everyone a yummy snack before I left. They did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment