Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Buddy, Bruno & kitties

This morning I came in and Buddy was waiting by the door for me. A.C. and Aspen were sitting by the gate, ready for breakfast! I let Bruno out, then we got ready for our walk. It was pretty chilly out this morning, but we were able to get a long walk in. When we got back, I got everyone their breakfast. This afternoon it was still cold out, but the sun was nice and warm. I got the boys and we went for a nice long walk. When we got back, Buddy spotted a bunny in the yard, and made an attempt to chase. We went in and Bruno and I played fetch for a few minutes. This evening, our skunk was back. I saw him by the cars as I pulled up, and he didn't exactly run away. I had to make sure the coast was clear before I got out! Since he was wandering around close by, I brought the boys out one by one. I kept them close to the house and gave them enough time to do their business, while keeping an eye out. Back inside, I got the boys dinner and Buddy his pill. The kitties were anxiously awaiting their dinner as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment